They say that Spring is the most famous time to purchase a house but experts said otherwise. Experts say that if you want rewards in cold cash, you should sell your house during Winter. It is a fact that things slow down during the winter season but there are few reasons why it is a smart move to sell and buy a house during this season.
Here are the reasons why:
- There will be less competition during this season. This allows you to be choosier with purchasing a house.
- You can show buyers how winter friendly your house is. You can show buyers the features of your house during the winter season. During these days, houses with hot tubs and fireplaces are definitely more appealing
- There are more new parents during the month of September, this leads to more buyers during this time of the year as new parents choose to buy a new house.
- During the Winter, more serious buyers are looking for new houses. Some people are looking at their prospected new homes and thinking of purchasing one if they liked the vibe of what they are looking at.
- Bonuses and payouts are coming, giving them more money to spend for a house. This is also an opportunity for buyers to upgrade their houses.
- There are also times when buyers might be relocating for a job during winter. They will have less time contemplating and looking for their ideal house, it is a big possibility that if they liked the one that you are selling, they will buy it straight forward.
There are also other options all over the world, buyers can also opt for condominiums which is available all over the world. There is a variety of new launch condo in Singapore in which other people choose their home.