It’s bestill pizza lørenskog night, but you feel like making your own pizza. Say no more! Just follow these steps:
- Creating the dough. Fresh dough is important for a great pizza. You can also buy those in the grocery store.
- Rise the dough. Make sure that your dough would rise in a warm place. This allows the flavor of the dough to develop.
- Use cornmeal. You can transfer the dough into a chopping board and dust it with cornmeal. It doesn’t just make your dressed pizza easier to put into the oven, but it also adds a little crunch to it.
- Create your sauce. It is one of the best ways to make pizza better than a restaurant. San Marzano tomatoes are the best tomatoes to use for pizza-making.
- Avoid too much sauce. Remember to put in your dough just a thin layer of sauce to avoid having a soggy pizza.
- Simplicity is beauty. One of the tips in styling your pizza is to put simple toppings like sauce, mozzarella cheese, and so on.
- Use a pizza stone. Pizza tile or stone can cost you around 30 dollars, but this allows full absorption of heat to give your pizza a great crispy crust.
- Bring the heat. It is recommended to preheat your pizza for an ample of time after setting the oven to the max temperature.
- Be quick. Avoid leaving the oven door open for too long because it will cool down. You should also avoid folding or pleating the pizza when transferring it which is why you should use cornmeal.
- Pay attention to the pizza. If the dough has already risen and shows a golden color, and the cheese has already melted, you can now remove your pizza and wait for 5 minutes.
A perfectly served pizza at any time without leaving the house is a comfort for a lot of people, which is why you should try out these tips and start making your own homemade pizza.