Traeger is the biggest name in pallet grills industry and among of its most popular products are the grills in the traeger pro 34 series. These grills are very amazing at what they do but they come at a heavy cost of $999.9! So, obviously you can not just go and buy it because of its popularity. You need to make sure that the grill is something you really need and that it can satisfy your requirements. To make sure that this grill is something you need, here are some pros and cons of the product.
- You can grill whatever you want in a pellet grill.
- The cleaning mechanism is very efficient. The Hopper clean out mechanism helps in cleaning the ash and even separate the unburnt pellets.
- It is super easy to use the grill and it is very fast. You will hear the blissful sizzling within 5 minutes.
- Amazing features
- Sawhorse Cart Style for a stable construction
- Cold rolled, powder coated steel construction
- Dual probe meat thermometers
- Digital Pro controller
- Dimensions: 53” wide by 27” deep by 49” tall
- Large 18-pound capacity hopper
- 34 x 19-inch main cooking rack
- 136 pounds
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates
- 36,000 BTUs
- 34 x 7-inch secondary cooking rack
- The cooking is cost efficient as the pellets burn slowly and you are not wasting any resources. It is also important to realize that the grill is not only cost-effective but it is also eco-friendly.
- The temperature controls are very helpful but the temperature often fluctuates between +/- 15 degrees.
- The secondary grill grate is not very big.
- The maximum temperature it can reach is only 450 degrees F.
These were some pros and cons of Traeger Grills.